Hurricane Batch Script Generator for AutoCAD®
helps you easily modify thousands of drawings at a time,
making simple, or highly complex changes to each.
Hurricane easily pays for itself the FIRST time you use it...
Please post your own comment!
Hurricane is compatible with ALL versions of AutoCAD
up to and including 2014.
All disciplines, including AutoCAD Electrical,
AutoCAD Architectural & AutoCAD Mechanical.
Your competition is saving
thousands of hours each year!
(See Map Here)
** ENTERPRISE LICENSING AVAILABLE **
Hurricane is FREE for non-profit, non-governmental
agencies providing help to the needy.
(Please contact us for more information)
= Features unique to Hurricane.
- Easily create AutoCAD batch scripts to process any number of drawings with your commands, and manage lists of files to process. Share these lists and "user-scripts". Combine user scripts to accomplish complex editing tasks. (You can even store scripts specific to each project, and retrieve them easily.)
- This means you can EASILY use AutoCAD to Batch Plot your files, Batch Purge, Batch Bind, batch script anything, maximizing your PC's power to perform redundant tasks fast!
- Add more time-saving functionality to AutoCAD Electrical, Mechanical, and Architectural.
- Batch all drawings run in one AutoCAD session (They don't "open-run-close, open-run-close...")
- "File Renamer" - Batch rename your files outside of AutoCAD. Renumber, Append, and Search and Replace text in your filenames.
- Definable "TAGS" - Include Dynamic Data in your AutoCAD batch script without having to edit it every day.
- Built-in,"Command Capture Utility", "Capture" your commands typed in AutoCAD in script format, saving you time.
- "UserSets", to "switch" between working environments quickly, very useful for those working on several projects at a time.
Drag and drop your currently selected directory to Hurricane from Windows Explorer by dragging it from Explorer to the Hurricane "File Selector" menu.
AutoCAD Electrical ".WDP" project file compatibility - Double-click an AutoCAD Electrical .WDP file within Hurricanes file selector, to quickly load an entire AutoCAD Electrical project into the FileQueue.
Drawing Scan by AutoCAD DWG Version - Easily search for AutoCAD DWG files that were made by a particular version of AutoCAD. (Useful for hunting down those rogue drawings on the companies network drive made in R12, that you need to convert to the latest AutoCAD version)
- SCRIPT WIZARDS - Allow you to create batch scripts quickly and easily. You don't have to know how to write a script to use them.
- Title-Block Update Wizard - batch update title-block information in your drawings using drawing attributes. (and Definable Tags)
- Purge Wizard - Generate AutoCAD 'batch purge' scripts.
- Search and Replace Text Wizard - Generate batch scripts to search and replace text in all your AutoCAD drawings.
- PageSetup Wizard - Insert PageSetups from other AutoCAD drawings.
- Log Limits to file Wizard - generate a text file which contains all of all your drawings limits.
- Search for TEXT and Log Wizard - parse AutoCAD drawings that contain a particular string of text, and generate a textfile that includes those filenames.
- "Night Run" - allows you to create and run batches at a particular time of day or night..
Click on image above to view screenshot
- Hurricane does not change any AutoCAD settings, nor will it "take control" of AutoCAD. It simply creates a batch script.
Hurricane is in use by all types of AutoCAD users, Architects, Mechanical & Electrical designers, Aerospace, Defence and our free support has been utilized in an MIT research experiment.
Hurricane is AutoCAD 'Version independant' - You can be sure that Hurricane works with future versions of AutoCAD WITHOUT the need to wait for an update from us.
All Hurricane's data is stored in Plain Text, not in a clumsy database, thus, is editable by any text editor.
Hurricane is NETWORK or Locally installable (all with the same distribution files), and requires no special setup programs. Just run the setup file and specify any Network directory, and all registered users can run the executable at the same time! With absolutely no local installations required!
Flexible licensing options! Either license Hurricane to your username (allows user to use Hurricane on multiple PC's), to the PC itself, to a USB flash drive (portable). Even an Enterprise License is available.
Hurricane does not contain any spyware or adware.
Batch Script Generator for AutoCAD®
AutoCAD is a registered Trademark of AutoDesk Inc.
IntelliCAD is a registered Trademark of the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 and VB are registered Trademarks of Microsoft Corp.