The Hurricane Forum
The Hurricane Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Hurricane for AutoCAD
 Announcements
 Tutorials now Online

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Attach a File

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - February 19 2007 : 10:29:06 AM
A tutorials page is now online!

This is just the beginning! More will be added over time!

I have created a couple of "beginner" tutorials on how to SETUP and USE Hurricane.

http://www.74mph.com/tutorials.html

If you have any ideas for other tutorials, or tricks-tips that are best shown in a graphical format, please don't hesitate to write me, and I can quickly publish them!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Admin Posted - March 01 2007 : 4:13:33 PM
Ok...

I've added two that deal with TAGS (one Search and Replace Text using TAG), and another that introduces tags by showing how they all translate when compiled (in a single dummy script). My next attack (big job) will be the Title-Block Update Wizard.

Also, fresh off the presses, a Guide to "Network Installation". Hopefully it answers a few more questions, and clarifies things for those considering putting Hurricane on their Network.

I hope these help!

Regards,
Bill
Miksteele Posted - February 23 2007 : 4:51:41 PM
Yeah those would be helpful to the masses I'm sure. The demonstrations go a long way. It would have helped me in the beginning.
Admin Posted - February 23 2007 : 4:29:21 PM
Thanks Miksteele!

I hope to have many more as time permits!

I think Command Capture (Plot script generation) TAGS and META commands are next on the list!

Regards,
Bill
Miksteele Posted - February 23 2007 : 1:31:34 PM
Bill,

Your videos are excellent! I sat through one the other day admiring your "instructional video production" craftsmanship! You really do everything top notch! This is a great start to what could be a very comprehensive library. Dare I say... Hurricane's advanced functions
Admin Posted - February 22 2007 : 9:59:35 PM
Ok!

Tutorials page is updated, slowed things down quite a bit.

I turned the SETTINGS TAB movie into a 12 minute episode , and added another movie, "QuickStart: Hurricane in 3 steps".

If you spot anything strange, please let me know!

Regards,
Bill
Admin Posted - February 22 2007 : 11:32:08 AM
Thanks for the feedback Robbie!

I'm updating it now! I'm really slowing things down, and going over them a couple of times to make things clear.

Keep the comments coming!

Regards,
Bill
alfienoakes Posted - February 22 2007 : 06:11:07 AM
Bill

I had a look at the "Settings" Tutorial and, for me, it runs a little to quickly. Not enough time to take it all in.

Very useful though. I learnt a couple of things and I'm a long time user of Hurricane.

Thanks for your hard work.

Robbie

The Hurricane Forum © 2009 - 2021 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000