Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

grahamdury
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - October 03 2017 :  05:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I hope the users can assist, I'm using the -Etransmit option and receiving the following error despite using the "C" option to create the zip file, not sure if this due to using AutoCAD 2016, for some reason the Create is being overlooked and it continues with the Report option.

Hurricane script is:

filedia 0
QSAVE
;ETRANSMIT DRAWING
-ETRANSMIT
C
;Enter filename <current name.zip>
"G:\1634\Manila\Iss\2017-10-02 - 1634 -Broadmarsh - Mech Ventilation\$FILENAME$.zip"
FILEDIA 1
;END

(Essentially creating a zip file with the same name in a specific network location)

The AutoCAD Command Prompt is replying:

Command: -ETRANSMIT

Command: C

Updating fields...
Enter an option [Create transmittal package/Report only/CUrrent setup/CHoose setup] <Report only>: "G:\1634\Manila\Iss\2017-10-02 - 1634 -Broadmarsh - Mech Ventilation\BRW-DES-13-00-DR-M-57-001.zip"

Invalid option keyword.
Enter an option [Create transmittal package/Report only/CUrrent setup/CHoose setup] <Report only>: *Cancel*
*Cancel*

Admin
Administrator

651 Posts

Posted - October 03 2017 :  07:45:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Graham,

Just a hunch (as I haven't tried it), but based on the output, try adding a second "C" after the first "C".
(Or as a 2nd thought, try adding a carriage return between the "-ETRANSMIT" and the "C" line.

I only say this as the output shows the script providing a "C", then the command responds with "updating fields..." and then requests "Enter an option", so at this point is where the "C"reate is required. Only after this prompt and response can the filename line be provided.

Please advise!

Hurricane for AutoCAD
http://www.74mph.com
FAQ at
http://www.74mph.com/faq/faq.html
Tutorials at
http://www.74mph.com/tutorials.html
Go to Top of Page

grahamdury
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - October 03 2017 :  09:16:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Hi Graham,

Just a hunch (as I haven't tried it), but based on the output, try adding a second "C" after the first "C".
(Or as a 2nd thought, try adding a carriage return between the "-ETRANSMIT" and the "C" line.

I only say this as the output shows the script providing a "C", then the command responds with "updating fields..." and then requests "Enter an option", so at this point is where the "C"reate is required. Only after this prompt and response can the filename line be provided.

Please advise!

Bill
Thanks for the speedy reply, I've added an additional carriage return with the "c" and this works as the example below.

filedia 0
QSAVE
;ETRANSMIT DRAWING
-ETRANSMIT
C
C
;Enter filename <current name.zip>
"G:\1634\XBound\2017-10-03 - 4Projects Upload - Mech Smoke Ventilation\$FILENAME$.zip"
FILEDIA 1
;END

Thanks for your help, not sure why this option needs to be duplicated but I can now have cup of tea!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hurricane Forum © 2009 - 2021 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000