General Discussion
 Sorting Attribute Tags
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cwthomas

USA
5 Posts

Posted - November 12 2007 :  5:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit cwthomas's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I need to know if there is quick way to sort attribute tags within a block. We have a titleblock that is made up of attributes, but the tags are not in order. I would like to change there sort order. You can do this manually with battman, but we have 50+ tags to sort. See attched file. If you can help with this let me know.

Thanks

Download Attachment: Sort Attribute Tags.jpg
141.69 KB

Curt Thomas

ted.moberg
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - April 09 2008 :  5:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit ted.moberg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have had the same issue on a project. Get a copy of the border that has the attributes arranged in the correct order. You will have to spend the time to get one of them fixed. Once it is fixed Wblock it out. Then use Hurricane to re-insert from file and redefine the block in each of your drawings. You will also need to do an "attsync" on the block to see the changes. Allways run your test on a copy set of the files....

cheers,

Ted-

quote:
Originally posted by cwthomas

I need to know if there is quick way to sort attribute tags within a block. We have a titleblock that is made up of attributes, but the tags are not in order. I would like to change there sort order. You can do this manually with battman, but we have 50+ tags to sort. See attched file. If you can help with this let me know.

Thanks

141.69 KB

Go to Top of Page

ted.moberg
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - April 09 2008 :  5:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit ted.moberg's Homepage  Reply with Quote
here is a copy of one i did

ATTREQ
-INSERT
"block name=path\block name.dwg"

erase
last

attsync
n
"block name"
ATTREQ

quote:
Originally posted by ted.moberg

I have had the same issue on a project. Get a copy of the border that has the attributes arranged in the correct order. You will have to spend the time to get one of them fixed. Once it is fixed Wblock it out. Then use Hurricane to re-insert from file and redefine the block in each of your drawings. You will also need to do an "attsync" on the block to see the changes. Allways run your test on a copy set of the files....

cheers,

Ted-

quote:
Originally posted by cwthomas

Thanks

141.69 KB

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hurricane Forum © 2009 - 2021 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000