AutoCAD
 Lisp & Other Handy Files
 Activ Page Setup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

anto1

11 Posts

Posted - December 05 2005 :  11:33:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit anto1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello there, do you know a script to make a specific user defined Page setup into the Aktiv one? I tried the Pagesetup wizard to import this user defined pagesetup into another drawings but I need to activate it in every page.
Thank you

Admin
Administrator

651 Posts

Posted - December 05 2005 :  11:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Typically, the PAGESETUP command is used to define setups for Plotting. So they are typically specified during a -PLOT command.

Have you taken a look at the MVSETUP command? Is this more along the lines of what you need?

Regards,
Bill

Hurricane for AutoCAD
http://www.74mph.com
FAQ at
http://www.74mph.com/faq/faq.html
Tutorials at
http://www.74mph.com/tutorials.html
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

112 Posts

Posted - December 05 2005 :  12:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anto1,

You can make a page setup active by running through the plot command and then answering "no" to the "proceed with plot?" prompt.

I've attached a text file that was "lifted" from AutoCAD's customization forum. It contains two different methods, I think, of accomplishing what you are trying to do. The first one, I have never tried. If it works, it may be a more straight-forward way of accomplishing your task. The second method is an example of what I mentioned in the first paragraph.

You would, of course, have to adapt it for the plotters, pc3, plot styles, and other settings you wish to use.

(Hopefully I've understood what you are looking for correctly.)

Download Attachment: Apply PageSetup.txt
3.07 KB

Steve Bubendorf
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

112 Posts

Posted - December 05 2005 :  12:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anto1,
The attached file probably makes more sense than my initial reply to your post. See if this doesn't make more sense.

Download Attachment: PageSetup2.txt
1.04 KB

Steve Bubendorf
Go to Top of Page

anto1

11 Posts

Posted - December 15 2005 :  02:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit anto1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, thank you, I think it works, the problem is that I have 600 pages in autocad 2006, so in the past I had no problem to print with print batch program from autodesk but now autocad 2006 has another tool to public drawings, I make the list to public in to a ploter and it comes just a few of them, so I must for each page the page setup set to activ and save each page, any way thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Hurricane Forum © 2009 - 2021 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000